Interested in writing for us? We're always on the lookout for new talent!
. . .
At GetSkip.co.uk our mission is to be the No.1 information aggregate, where commercial and domestic users that are looking for local skip hire companies, can trust to provide accurate information to help them make the best purchasing decision.
. . .
WHY CONTRIBUTE TO GetSkip.CO.UK
- Reach new audiences within the waste management and construction market.
- Be part of a growing community of Authors & Contributors who are committed to providing informative articles.
- Credits are given to you via a non-intrusive / short bio and a link to your blog.
- Networking — Increase your credibility and earn trust from like-minded peers in the same industry.
- Boost your social reach.
. . .
Our primary audience are homeowners and construction managers.
- Skip hiring — tips and cost saving methods. This includes local price comparison of services.
- Waste management and hazardous waste removal
. . .
Content submission has to be incredibly relevant to our audience. It's imperative that chosen subjects relate to the topics provided above.
Always ask ‘How can the readers make better decision based on this‘.
- Articles must be 1300+ words.
What we don't accept
- Research reports and press releases
- Syndicated content
- Contents submitted has to be solely owned by you and original (no duplicate content). Finally, we do not accept plagiarized materials!
- Submitted articles must be proof-read before your submission. Grammarly offers an amazing grammar and spelling checker.
- Submissions with extensive mistakes which needs to be corrected, will be rejected.
- A Maximum of 2 links are allowed per/article and these must be relevant to the context of the article.
- Links that look spammy or do not add additional context to the article will not be accepted.
SEO Agencies/Freelancers (Sponsored Posts):
- Guest posting don't apply to SEO/Marketing agencies or freelancers that are pitching on behalf of their links. These sorts of links are considered as sponsored posts. We do not accept sponsored posts, though we do accept sponsorship.
. . .
Ready to write?
Reach out to us via email